Millions of websites are there around the world, and each of them has its own user base. To open these websites, you should have an internet connection. If you want to download an entire website online or offline, then go through the steps mentioned in this article.
How to Download an Entire Website on Your Windows PC?
• Download the “WebCopy” app on your Windows PC.
• Perform the executable for installing the WebCopy app on the Windows PC.
• Open the app once you have completed the installation procedure.
• Type the site address in the Website column.
• Choose the location where you wish to save a website by pressing on the Browse option.
• This option is given near to the “Save Folder” column.
• Press on the Copy option to begin the download procedure.
• After completing the download procedure, go to the folder.
• You need to go to that folder where you have saved the downloaded website.
• Click twice on the “index.html” file for opening the site without the internet connection.
How to Download an Entire Website on Your Android and Linux?
• Start downloading the “HTTrack” app by going to the Google Play Store.
• This app will start the installation procedure automatically.
• Open the app.
• Press on the Next Option to do a new project.
• Type the title for a new project in the “Project Name” option.
• Press on the “Storage Path” option.
• Choose a folder where you wish to save the downloaded site.
• Press on the “Next” option.
• Type the URL for a site which you wish to download.
• Press on Start option to begin the downloading process.
• Wait till the download procedure gets finished.
• Go to the folder where you have saved the downloaded website.
• Press on the “Index” file.
• Choose the web browser where you wish to launch the downloaded website.
How to Download an Entire Website on Your iPhone and Mac?
• Start downloading the “SiteSucker” app.
• You will get this app in the Apple Store.
• This app will start its installation procedure automatically.
• Open the SiteSucker app.
• Type the email ID of the website which you wish to download in the URL section.
• Press on the Download option to start the website downloading process.
• Go to the index file once you have completed the downloading process of a website.
Steps for Downloading a Single Page
• Go to the webpage which you wish to download.
• Right-click on the blank area on your Windows PC, Mac, or Linux.
• Choose the folder where you wish to save a single page.
• Click twice on the HTML file for launching the downloaded website.
• Press on the three dots symbol on your iPhone and Android.
• This symbol is located in the upper right-hand side of the display.
• Choose the Download option.
Emily Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Enne has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.